Thursday, March 14, 2013

NAILS!

I'm usually to lazy to paint my nails since usually when I DO paint them my son starts whining and I must do something to fix that & look at my nails &..... yep... they are a mess & the nail polish went everywhere. Nothing more frustrating than painting your nails, ruining the paint or chipping them, and have to do that one, two or however many nails you messed up ALL OVER AGAIN. Usually I just say, I DON'T CARE. (+_+)

Here are some cheap & adorable stick on nails!:


So cute, Right?! Purchasing these little babies right meow!
You should too!
Here's the link!:
CLICK CLICK CLICK!

She also has some other REALLY cute nails that are the same price & some even cheaper!

Until again,
sweet day dreams my little igloo babies,
Princess Oddity

No comments:

Post a Comment