Thursday, March 14, 2013

BABY DADDY'S BIRFDAY

It's coming up pretty quick and our birthdays are only 12 days apart (his being first). 
He ADORES ducks and had one before that died tragically due his Xgf. I already went up the street to the feed store and they told me that they sell ducklings at the end of this month, so I'm going to buy one a week before his birthday (already have a heating lamp and a crate to put it in since my family used to have chicks and ducklings a few years back.) But also thinking to get him something else a little odd, since our love for eachother grew on weird creepy oddities we enjoy that make others feel weird!
Here are some items I found that I'm trying to figure out which one to buy:
The two headed duckling might be the winner here, even though its creepy to give him a live one and one that's been taxidermied. I like the snake too cause I love the bottle it comes in and it has a very antique looking label for it. 
HMMMMMMM
have a sunny day my kangaroo bunnies,
Princess Oddity 


No comments:

Post a Comment