Thursday, March 14, 2013

MY RECENTLY PURCHASED CELL PHONE ITEMS

Always switching carriers which means cells phones as well, WHICH also means so many different cases for each phone I've had in the past six months. It's really no fun. But got another iPhone 4s & I'm 124% sure I will have this phone for quite a bit so I set off and bought some things to make it really cute!
The case I bought:

It's so fluffy and adorable, & my son adores it as well! Very fun to snuggle and then answer a phone call! Only bad thing about it is you can't use the back camera. Other than that, the cutest case I've had to date!
You can get one here!:


Last item for phone:

So Super Cute! Fluffy ball that fits right into your ear jack in your cell phone! (Just remember when you get a call or you're making a call, to pull it out or else you can't hear them & they cant hear you!) This fluff ball is another really fun piece for you phone, and you if you switch phones a lot like me it'll fit IN ALL OF THEM!!! YAY also beware, cat's do adore these very much so.
Here's where you can buy yours!:


Until next time,
Stay happy my cute fluffy kitties,
Princess Oddity 

No comments:

Post a Comment